7.10.2011

the weekend edition

What I wore, what I typically wear.

weekend edition 7/9


Again, sorry for the grainy photo below. My camera's currently in a better place-- but I'm working on it! (confession: how much easier is it to take and upload cell phone pics?) As for the outfit: my favorite striped bateau-neck tee; oversized khaki green cotton pants; pointy flats; black leather satchel.




And in this typical Sunday brunch outfit: gray voile dolman; purple skinny pants; poppy-colored kitten heel sling-backs; white quilted handbag.




Sunday brunch 7/10




Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo

1 comment:

ninaholland.com said...

I'm in love with the first outfit- slouchy but still super chic (not a common combination!). Plus the bag is great.

I'm also loving the brightness of the second look- the pants and pointy heels are killer :)

x