7.30.2011

urban vintage

The weekend patrol is on! Since I'm staycation-ing this summer, I'm constantly on the prowl for street style photo opps in SF. Here's what I found this weekend... and she just happened to be standing in front of a perfectly graffitied truck. ;) 


I call this look urban vintage-- city appropriate with a touch of boho louche. It's easy, laid-back, and practical, but still edgy. I'd wear it all myself with the addition of a well-worn beige or cognac satchel.



Get the look by belting a draped top and pairing it with skinny jeans and flat booties. I love it when a boot is left undone to slouch open-- just make sure you don't trip over yourself! Add a vintage belt, bag, and cuff, or your own favorite smattering of accessories to customize your urban vintage look.






3 comments:

{extra} terrestrialsoncaffeine said...

Well spotted...all works so well as a photo essay for the blog...great photo quality too.

B.Inspired said...

Love this outfit! While it was a hot and somewhat humid day in Chicago and I would have melted.....I can only imagine that this was perfect in SF! The draping on the top is beautiful and I love that cuff bracelet!

The Editor said...

I live there! Capture me!