4.19.2011

in-vest

Summer is fast approaching, so I'm taking full advantage of these last few chilly days we have left by sneaking in as many fall/winter clothes as I can-- tall boots, chunky sweaters, and fur-lined everything. I bought this faux fur vest several seasons ago at my favorite Zara on 59th and Lex (not sure why but I always find the best stuff at that particular location). My alpaca vest, as I refer to it lovingly, is a major go-to in my closet because, with its oversized asymmetric lines and boho-chic vibe, it just makes every outfit that much more fun!


I don't think this vest is available in stores any longer, but I've found a few similar ones that I like. Take a look below and tell me which one works best with your wardbrobe.




And a couple of other shots of me courtesy of Ayoob Syed Photography. Thanks, friend!



7 comments:

Charlotte said...

luv the vest! i was trying to find a cute and cheap one! any suggestions?

Amy Gilmer said...

Loving the selection of Faux Fur Vests! & Stoked I found your blog, I'll be sure to check back : )

xx {AG}
eliza-louise.blogspot.com

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

street number eight said...

Thanks, ladies!! :) <3

@charlotte a few of the vests i posted are actually under $100 and some even cheaper! try clicking on the pics and they'll take you a window with more info. Also I was at H&M a few weeks ago and I saw a cute option, also the sale rack at Club Monaco.

@Amy-- I'll be sure and check out your blog. xo

DL said...

gorgeous! :) i love how your site is a lovely mix of awesome photography and fashion blogger-as-model snaps :)

TheStrawberryFields said...

I love that waiscoat and nice to see a fellow Polyvore user have a blog :)

Ellinor Forje said...

You little rockstar you´. Love the vest. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.