4.18.2011

the good life

It's Menswear Monday! Thought I'd start off this weekly series with a photo of some boys and their toys--which in this case is an amazing-looking vintage cream car. I'm not much of an automobile aficionado so maybe those of you in the know can help me out with the make and model...? My friend spotted these gentlemen in Paris, right by the Notre Dame, and we loved how old-school the scene was: the classic ride, the dapper attire, the waiter coming out for a friendly chat. How very dolce vita (circa some 1950s Fellini film). They even waved like movie stars!


Get a better look at the cars and clothes below.



And are those studs on the side of the door?!

4 comments:

Safi said...

It's a 1961 Triumph TR3 Overdrive and it's absolutely stunning!

Saeed said...

dont think those are studs- i think its to snap the top cover of the car into place

street number eight said...

I knew there had to be a better function for the 'studs' haha!

and thanks Safi! that was quick. car lover?

Ellinor Forje said...

I need to get me some new wheels. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too,soon.

Cheers.