4.25.2011

dockers

A couple of weeks ago I told you that Atif Kazmi of men's blog Por Homme took me to a few events in New York City. Well, it's Menswear Monday and I've finally gotten around to posting some pics. First up: the Dockers party, celebrating their timeless flat-front khakis. Male models lined up in a row, manly hors d'oeuvres in the form of sliders and BLTs, a full bar, and a well-known DJ whose name I can't remember (whoops!) all made for a very cool event. And, in a massive menswear score for me, I even walked away with my very own pair of Dockers. Thank you, guys! I'll let you know how they work out for me. In the meantime, enjoy these party pics. And check back in later today for more menswear looks from Dockers.

Read below and tell me if you know the name of the DJ. I feel bad, but I really cannot remember his name!




Yes, I know. No male models here, but they're coming I promise. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Love LuLu said...

Biz Markie was spinning at this event? Are you serious? Sounds like a great time, great launch, great photos.

www.luluadores.com

Max said...

Haha. DJs name is Biz Markie. Can't wait for male models ;)

street number eight said...

thanks guys! you're awesome :)